Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — The new 208,000-square-foot South Jordan Health Center officially opened its doors Wednesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The center, which is University of Utah Health Care's largest off-campus facility, is located in the Daybreak community of South Jordan.
The facility offers health care for all ages, including primary, emergency, and specialty care services. It features a 24-hour emergency room; AirMed helicopter transport; a full-service pharmacy; 400 primary and specialty care physicians, nurses, and staff; and branches of Huntsman Cancer Institute and the Moran Eye Center.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Women innovators leading by example
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10