Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — The new 208,000-square-foot South Jordan Health Center officially opened its doors Wednesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The center, which is University of Utah Health Care's largest off-campus facility, is located in the Daybreak community of South Jordan.
The facility offers health care for all ages, including primary, emergency, and specialty care services. It features a 24-hour emergency room; AirMed helicopter transport; a full-service pharmacy; 400 primary and specialty care physicians, nurses, and staff; and branches of Huntsman Cancer Institute and the Moran Eye Center.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17