Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — The new 208,000-square-foot South Jordan Health Center officially opened its doors Wednesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The center, which is University of Utah Health Care's largest off-campus facility, is located in the Daybreak community of South Jordan.
The facility offers health care for all ages, including primary, emergency, and specialty care services. It features a 24-hour emergency room; AirMed helicopter transport; a full-service pharmacy; 400 primary and specialty care physicians, nurses, and staff; and branches of Huntsman Cancer Institute and the Moran Eye Center.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18