Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
PROBAR is an entirely organic, 100 percent vegan, energy food bar with zero unnatural sugars.
PROBAR displayed its new product line at the All Mountain Demo at the Outdoor Retailer Show at Solitude Mountain Resort on Wednesday.
Each bar has less than 400 calories and a net weight serving size of 3 ounces or 85 grams.
The Park City-based company currently distributes its products exclusively through Whole Foods Market. That will continue until March when the company will branch out to other vendors as well. All PROBAR products are made in the U.S.
PROBAR showcased its new line of bars to be released in March. The four new bars include flavors such as Double Chocolate, Superfruit Slam, Peanut Butter, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
In talking about PROBARs, Jason Lambert, national sales and marketing manager, said the bars are a great snack for kids.
"As with all PROBARs, the Old School PB&J is perfect for kids' lunchboxes, as an after-school snack, and of course, on-the-go," Lambert said in a press release.
The whole food meal bars are made with organic flax seed and organic sunflower seeds. PROBAR aims to provide a healthy, on-the-go meal replacement food to consumers.
The energy bars should provide consumers with a boost of energy and because the bars have no unnatural sugars, they won't cause people to crash after the initial boost of energy.
The bars have been recommended by Good Morning America on ABC, Shape magazine, Runner's World magazine, and triathlete magazine.
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- Historic solar flight marks first...
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen...
- Former Oregon lumber town rides digital wave...
- US home prices rise at steady pace as sales...
- Stocks waver as investors monitor company...
- Why workers aren't taking vacation time, and...
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- 5 tips for a successful job interview 2
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- Why workers aren't taking vacation... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1