The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 16
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1