The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- Looming chocolate drought may leave some...
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must solve...
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests
- What's next for dead malls?
- Robots will replace 50% of today's...
- When low-income housing is converted into...
- Santa Claus is coming to City Creek
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 17
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- 'Red warning lights' flashing for... 5
- Millennials are quitting their jobs and... 5
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 4