The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- These two things are helping California's...
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Review: 4 shopping apps that will save you money
- Salt Lake City opens door for rideshare services
- 3 Reasons holiday shoppers will spend cautiously
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 6
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- US stocks inch further into record... 1
- 3 Reasons holiday shoppers will spend... 1
- The best time of year to buy (Hint:... 1