The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 5