The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 14
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 7
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3