The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- Women innovators leading by example
- More Americans spending at least half their...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a large...
- Retiring overseas is more than a matter of money
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job...
- 19 Mother's Day gift ideas for moms with...
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on the poor
- Proposed trade legislation could boost Utah...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- More Americans spending at least half... 13
- Proposed trade legislation could boost... 5
- Many Salt Lake residents still balk at... 4
- US factory activity improves in April,... 3
- Women innovators leading by example 3
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Money doesn't necessarily equate to job... 2