The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- New solar energy project at Utah Olympic Oval...
- Company plans to hire up to 1,000 new...
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last year
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- New solar energy project at Utah... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- US-EU trade talks sour amid chlorine... 1