The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- Ogden Salvation Army needs help after thieves...
- How to avoid wasting money on fees
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- School pays tribute to janitor 'Mr. Steve'...
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie?
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Make time to...
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life balance...
- U. launches ride-matching service
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 32
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1