The Outdoor Retailer Winter Market begins today at Solitude Mountain Resort with the All Mountain demo. Manufacturers, retailers and outdoor industry specialists walked around in cold weather attire at Solitude viewing the latest technology and products for next winter season.
The All Mountain Demo allows participants to view and test new equipment.
"While retailers are in the throes of early season sales and a very busy holiday season, outdoor brands are pulling together their newest technology, best products and most compelling sales programs to introduce at Outdoor Retailer," said Kenji Haroutunian, OR show director in a statement.
The rest of the tradeshow will be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City from Thursday to Sunday. Though not open to the general public, buyers and retailers will be able to attend exhibits, seminars and product launches.
Approximately 20 thousand attendees are expected to attend OR this week.
The OR features over 1,000 exhibitors showcasing products and technology for the outdoor industry and runs from Wednsday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22.
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- David Sturt: Have you failed enough?
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Veteran news executive joins Deseret News
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 31
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- House approves convention hotel bill 4
- Carry-on crackdown: United Airlines... 3