A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Jan. 2-7.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
4. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
5. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
6. "Sunset on the Passing of Those We Love," S. Michael Wilcox
A thoughtful and sensitive book that chronicles Wilcox's journey through the passing of his wife.
7. "Women of Faith in the Latter Days: Vol. 1 1775-1820," Richard Turley, Brittany Chapman
A book of individual profiles on remarkable women.
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon
9. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
10. "Lehi’s Dream," Robert Millet and James Christensen
A beautiful interpretation of the vision of the Tree of Life.
1. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
1. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
2. "For All Eternity," John L. Lund
3. "The Compare Dare," John Hilton III
4. "Joseph Smith the Prophet," Truman G. Madsen
5. "Who's Your Idol," Carmen Rasmusen Herbert
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- 185th Semiannual General Conference talk...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Complete transcript of press conference with...
- 3 new LDS apostles will be 98th, 99th, 100th...
- New LDS apostles already have presence on...
- How to attend, watch or listen to October...
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund... 43
- Defending the Faith: Did Joseph Smith... 38
- Unique LDS family doctrine still drives... 31
- 3 new LDS apostles will be 98th, 99th,... 26
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment... 24
- New Harmony: A trait we'll likely see... 6
- Precedents — and exceptions... 6
- The sacred call of an apostle 4