Today in the Bloggernacle: Videos of Calgary Temple Angel Moroni placement and mobile book resources
Video by user jamietaki
Calgary temple: Last Thursday, an Angel Moroni statue was placed atop the Calgary Alberta Temple. Through the combined power of amazing members who share their experience via YouTube ,and bloggers who find these gems you can watch it! Or, there's a separate video from another angle of the same amazing experience. Enjoy!
BoM languages: A while back, I mentioned the new Book of Mormon stories videos. I am now happy to report that these can be found in 11 languages: German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and English. Click in to find these videos.
Mobile books: Did you get an eReader for Christmas and want to find as many good books as you can? Well it’s the Mormon Life Hacker to the rescue again, with a great article on “How to Get Great Content for Your Favorite Mobile Reading Device.” Did you know that, by following a few simple steps, you can change website content to eReader content? Wow! Plus, click in to see where you can find some great LDS content.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 39
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 5 unusual places of worship 4