Today in the Bloggernacle: Videos of Calgary Temple Angel Moroni placement and mobile book resources
Video by user jamietaki
Calgary temple: Last Thursday, an Angel Moroni statue was placed atop the Calgary Alberta Temple. Through the combined power of amazing members who share their experience via YouTube ,and bloggers who find these gems you can watch it! Or, there's a separate video from another angle of the same amazing experience. Enjoy!
BoM languages: A while back, I mentioned the new Book of Mormon stories videos. I am now happy to report that these can be found in 11 languages: German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and English. Click in to find these videos.
Mobile books: Did you get an eReader for Christmas and want to find as many good books as you can? Well it’s the Mormon Life Hacker to the rescue again, with a great article on “How to Get Great Content for Your Favorite Mobile Reading Device.” Did you know that, by following a few simple steps, you can change website content to eReader content? Wow! Plus, click in to see where you can find some great LDS content.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- 'Attitude of gratitude': 25 quotes from LDS...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Mormon couple celebrates 81st wedding...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat 108
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 39
- Defending the Faith: A note on the... 38
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high... 35
- New friends plan to work together to... 31
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 17
- 5 reasons why we want to believe Jesus... 16