Today in the Bloggernacle: Videos of Calgary Temple Angel Moroni placement and mobile book resources
Video by user jamietaki
Calgary temple: Last Thursday, an Angel Moroni statue was placed atop the Calgary Alberta Temple. Through the combined power of amazing members who share their experience via YouTube ,and bloggers who find these gems you can watch it! Or, there's a separate video from another angle of the same amazing experience. Enjoy!
BoM languages: A while back, I mentioned the new Book of Mormon stories videos. I am now happy to report that these can be found in 11 languages: German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and English. Click in to find these videos.
Mobile books: Did you get an eReader for Christmas and want to find as many good books as you can? Well it’s the Mormon Life Hacker to the rescue again, with a great article on “How to Get Great Content for Your Favorite Mobile Reading Device.” Did you know that, by following a few simple steps, you can change website content to eReader content? Wow! Plus, click in to see where you can find some great LDS content.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Temple Square hosts New Year's EVE events
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to release...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- What's new: 'Jesus the Christ Study Guide'...
- Wright Words: My friend David is Christian,...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Getting ready to study...
- Reader voices: Choosing my reflection
- 'Unbroken' billed as faith-based film, but...
- Religious freedom and economic growth... 20
- Creators of 'Saratov Approach' to... 16
- This is what going to church does to you 11
- Wright Words: My friend David is... 9
- It's a 'Christmas break' for many, but... 6
- How churches can attract younger people 6
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas... 5
- Why congregation size matters when it... 2