SALT LAKE CITY — Another high-end amenity has been added to the roster of Salt Lake City’s highly anticipated City Creek Center project. The GYM at City Creek will open in March on Main Street.
The 55,000-square-foot facility will include a variety of fitness training options for downtown residents and visitors. Among the unique features will be I-Fit technology, individual satellite TV, international scenery workout programs, along with cardiovascular and strength training, basketball and racquetball courts, free weights, indoor cycling and swimming. The property will also include an onsite physical therapy practice, spa hair services and daily laundry service.
“Whether you work downtown, live downtown, or simply want a fitness experience unique to Salt Lake City, The GYM at City Creek delivers wellness in a way you won’t find at any other public fitness facility,” said general manager Rick Strout.
Membership fees will range from $59 to $99 per month with no long-term contract commitment. In addition, The GYM will offer a guest program for visitors staying in surrounding hotels.
Visit www.TheGymAtCityCreek.com or call 855-411-4383 for more information.
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Paul Mero steps down as head of Sutherland...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Utah board approves winery in polygamous town...
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker extend...
- Fairchild Semiconductor closing Utah plant
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 things to know about corporate... 11
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 10
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- UTOPIA mayors looking for alternative... 5
- California push to avert higher gas... 3