SALT LAKE CITY — Another high-end amenity has been added to the roster of Salt Lake City’s highly anticipated City Creek Center project. The GYM at City Creek will open in March on Main Street.
The 55,000-square-foot facility will include a variety of fitness training options for downtown residents and visitors. Among the unique features will be I-Fit technology, individual satellite TV, international scenery workout programs, along with cardiovascular and strength training, basketball and racquetball courts, free weights, indoor cycling and swimming. The property will also include an onsite physical therapy practice, spa hair services and daily laundry service.
“Whether you work downtown, live downtown, or simply want a fitness experience unique to Salt Lake City, The GYM at City Creek delivers wellness in a way you won’t find at any other public fitness facility,” said general manager Rick Strout.
Membership fees will range from $59 to $99 per month with no long-term contract commitment. In addition, The GYM will offer a guest program for visitors staying in surrounding hotels.
Visit www.TheGymAtCityCreek.com or call 855-411-4383 for more information.
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Utah company being considered to stop...
- UTOPIA mayors looking for alternative method...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- McDonald's names new US president again
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 15
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 6
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 5
- A tough label to chew on: What does... 4
- Utah company being considered to stop... 3