SALT LAKE CITY — Another high-end amenity has been added to the roster of Salt Lake City’s highly anticipated City Creek Center project. The GYM at City Creek will open in March on Main Street.
The 55,000-square-foot facility will include a variety of fitness training options for downtown residents and visitors. Among the unique features will be I-Fit technology, individual satellite TV, international scenery workout programs, along with cardiovascular and strength training, basketball and racquetball courts, free weights, indoor cycling and swimming. The property will also include an onsite physical therapy practice, spa hair services and daily laundry service.
“Whether you work downtown, live downtown, or simply want a fitness experience unique to Salt Lake City, The GYM at City Creek delivers wellness in a way you won’t find at any other public fitness facility,” said general manager Rick Strout.
Membership fees will range from $59 to $99 per month with no long-term contract commitment. In addition, The GYM will offer a guest program for visitors staying in surrounding hotels.
Visit www.TheGymAtCityCreek.com or call 855-411-4383 for more information.
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey finds fewer women working now than in...
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- What people never mention when they talk...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- California puzzles over safety of driverless...
- Amazon offers one-hour delivery in Manhattan...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1