SALT LAKE CITY — Another high-end amenity has been added to the roster of Salt Lake City’s highly anticipated City Creek Center project. The GYM at City Creek will open in March on Main Street.
The 55,000-square-foot facility will include a variety of fitness training options for downtown residents and visitors. Among the unique features will be I-Fit technology, individual satellite TV, international scenery workout programs, along with cardiovascular and strength training, basketball and racquetball courts, free weights, indoor cycling and swimming. The property will also include an onsite physical therapy practice, spa hair services and daily laundry service.
“Whether you work downtown, live downtown, or simply want a fitness experience unique to Salt Lake City, The GYM at City Creek delivers wellness in a way you won’t find at any other public fitness facility,” said general manager Rick Strout.
Membership fees will range from $59 to $99 per month with no long-term contract commitment. In addition, The GYM will offer a guest program for visitors staying in surrounding hotels.
Visit www.TheGymAtCityCreek.com or call 855-411-4383 for more information.
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing
- ESPN cutting workforce, 'smartly managing costs'
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 10
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6