Red roundup: Alex Smith now the toast of the town in San Francisco
Former Utah quarterback Alex Smith is now the toast of the town in San Francisco. The 49ers are one win away from going to the Super Bowl.
— Ex-Ute quarterbacks coach Dan Mullen celebrates Smith's success.
— The Runnin' Utes are No. 11 in ESPN.com's Pac-12 power rankings.
— Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News examines Pac-12 football and TV.
— Former Ute coach Urban Meyer wows the crowd at Ohio State.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 78
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20