Provided by James Conlee
Click Here to listen to this week's podcast interview.
Mixing classical influences with sacred hymns, James Conlee sings new interpretations of beloved melodies from both worlds. At times he combines actual pieces, as with "Abide With Me" and "Pachelbel's Canon," "I Often Go Walking" with "Claire De Lune" and others.
Conlee performed with the Broadway touring company of "Miss Saigon" and is a former BYU Young Ambassador. In this audio interview, you'll hear about the hymns and arrangement process, how recording with the City of Prague Philharmonic provided a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience and why several of these hymns have a personal connection to a loved one.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- Kinshasa Democratic Republic of Congo Temple:...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 70
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 9
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- Understanding DNA testing in family... 5