Blue roundup: BYU commit Nick Emery recently appeared at the Brandon Jennings Invitational
Tom Smart, Deseret News archives
Jackson Emery finished his BYU basketball career last spring as the school's all-time leader in steals and he helped lead the Cougars to their first Sweet 16 appearance in 30 years.
Jackson's younger brother, Nick, is regarded as one of the top juniors in the country. The Lone Peak High star verbally committed to BYU last August. Watch highlights of Nick Emery at the recent Brandon Jennings Invitational.
This week, Emery appeared on BYUtv's "True Blue" to talk about this year's Cougar team.
Meanwhile, Emery's former backcourt mate, Jimmer Fredette, made his first NBA start Tuesday night in Philadelphia. The Sacramento Bee reports that the rookie is "trying to find his way."
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25