Blue roundup: BYU commit Nick Emery recently appeared at the Brandon Jennings Invitational
Tom Smart, Deseret News archives
Jackson Emery finished his BYU basketball career last spring as the school's all-time leader in steals and he helped lead the Cougars to their first Sweet 16 appearance in 30 years.
Jackson's younger brother, Nick, is regarded as one of the top juniors in the country. The Lone Peak High star verbally committed to BYU last August. Watch highlights of Nick Emery at the recent Brandon Jennings Invitational.
This week, Emery appeared on BYUtv's "True Blue" to talk about this year's Cougar team.
Meanwhile, Emery's former backcourt mate, Jimmer Fredette, made his first NBA start Tuesday night in Philadelphia. The Sacramento Bee reports that the rookie is "trying to find his way."
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27