Ogden police officer Kasey Burrell remains in critical condition at McKay-Dee Hospital Center. Fellow Ogden officers Michael Rounkles and Shawn Grogan were in fair condition Sunday, hospital spokesman Chris Dallin said.
Roy police officer Jason Vanderwarf, who was shot in the hip, was released from the hospital Thursday.
The officers were serving a warrant at the home of Matthew Davis Stewart at 3268 Jackson Ave. on Wednesday when police say Stewart met them at the door with gunfire.
Hutchinson was shot four times, twice to his vest, once to his arm and once through his hip, according to a law enforcement source.
"We appreciate all the support of our family," the Hutchinson family said in a statement Sunday. "The community support has been amazing."
Grogan was shot in the face through the cheek. Burrell was shot twice, once in the stomach, and his face was hit with fragments. Rounkles was shot in the leg next to his femoral artery, and the bullet was still lodged inside.
Accused shooter Stewart remains hospitalized at Ogden Regional Medical Center with injuries that are not life-threatening.
Funds for each of the six officers have been set up in their names at all Bank of Utah locations.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Nurse threatened to kill patient after...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Skier rescued from Alta avalanche by...
- Charges: Naked man bites dog
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 123
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 29
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in... 15
- Do Utah high school students need four... 15
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists... 13
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive... 12
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10