Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Ann Taylor, the women’s apparel store, will open a new store at the soon-to-be-completed City Creek Center in Salt Lake City.
The new store will open on March 16, according to a press release.
This is the third location in Utah, and the second in Salt Lake City. The company has a store at the Gateway shopping center in Salt Lake City, and recently opened a new store at Fashion Place Mall in Murray.
Ann Taylor is known for its all-American-style clothing line for the modern working woman.
The City Creek Center, with nearly 80 stores and restaurants, is set to have its grand opening on March 22.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12