Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Ann Taylor, the women’s apparel store, will open a new store at the soon-to-be-completed City Creek Center in Salt Lake City.
The new store will open on March 16, according to a press release.
This is the third location in Utah, and the second in Salt Lake City. The company has a store at the Gateway shopping center in Salt Lake City, and recently opened a new store at Fashion Place Mall in Murray.
Ann Taylor is known for its all-American-style clothing line for the modern working woman.
The City Creek Center, with nearly 80 stores and restaurants, is set to have its grand opening on March 22.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 15