Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Ann Taylor, the women’s apparel store, will open a new store at the soon-to-be-completed City Creek Center in Salt Lake City.
The new store will open on March 16, according to a press release.
This is the third location in Utah, and the second in Salt Lake City. The company has a store at the Gateway shopping center in Salt Lake City, and recently opened a new store at Fashion Place Mall in Murray.
Ann Taylor is known for its all-American-style clothing line for the modern working woman.
The City Creek Center, with nearly 80 stores and restaurants, is set to have its grand opening on March 22.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9