Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Ann Taylor, the women’s apparel store, will open a new store at the soon-to-be-completed City Creek Center in Salt Lake City.
The new store will open on March 16, according to a press release.
This is the third location in Utah, and the second in Salt Lake City. The company has a store at the Gateway shopping center in Salt Lake City, and recently opened a new store at Fashion Place Mall in Murray.
Ann Taylor is known for its all-American-style clothing line for the modern working woman.
The City Creek Center, with nearly 80 stores and restaurants, is set to have its grand opening on March 22.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9