Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Ann Taylor, the women’s apparel store, will open a new store at the soon-to-be-completed City Creek Center in Salt Lake City.
The new store will open on March 16, according to a press release.
This is the third location in Utah, and the second in Salt Lake City. The company has a store at the Gateway shopping center in Salt Lake City, and recently opened a new store at Fashion Place Mall in Murray.
Ann Taylor is known for its all-American-style clothing line for the modern working woman.
The City Creek Center, with nearly 80 stores and restaurants, is set to have its grand opening on March 22.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13