St. George lawyer to replace ex-Utah House speaker in Legislature
SALT LAKE CITY — A St. George lawyer will replace former Utah House Speaker Dave Clark, R-Santa Clara, in the Utah Legislature.
The Washington County Republican Party chose V. Lowry Snow to fill the House District 74 seat. Clark resigned to run for Congress.
Snow is a founding partner of Snow Jensen & Reece in St. George, where he works as a real estate, civil litigation, business and land use planning attorney. He is a past president of the Utah State Bar. He currently serves as a board member of the Southern Utah Community Legal Center, a nonprofit organization that provides free legal services to needy people.
Snow also serves as chairman of the Utah State Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission. He is the immediate past chairman of the Washington County Economic Development Council and a trustee on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7