St. George lawyer to replace ex-Utah House speaker in Legislature
SALT LAKE CITY — A St. George lawyer will replace former Utah House Speaker Dave Clark, R-Santa Clara, in the Utah Legislature.
The Washington County Republican Party chose V. Lowry Snow to fill the House District 74 seat. Clark resigned to run for Congress.
Snow is a founding partner of Snow Jensen & Reece in St. George, where he works as a real estate, civil litigation, business and land use planning attorney. He is a past president of the Utah State Bar. He currently serves as a board member of the Southern Utah Community Legal Center, a nonprofit organization that provides free legal services to needy people.
Snow also serves as chairman of the Utah State Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission. He is the immediate past chairman of the Washington County Economic Development Council and a trustee on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 69
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 47
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13