St. George lawyer to replace ex-Utah House speaker in Legislature
SALT LAKE CITY — A St. George lawyer will replace former Utah House Speaker Dave Clark, R-Santa Clara, in the Utah Legislature.
The Washington County Republican Party chose V. Lowry Snow to fill the House District 74 seat. Clark resigned to run for Congress.
Snow is a founding partner of Snow Jensen & Reece in St. George, where he works as a real estate, civil litigation, business and land use planning attorney. He is a past president of the Utah State Bar. He currently serves as a board member of the Southern Utah Community Legal Center, a nonprofit organization that provides free legal services to needy people.
Snow also serves as chairman of the Utah State Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission. He is the immediate past chairman of the Washington County Economic Development Council and a trustee on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 35
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 31
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20