St. George lawyer to replace ex-Utah House speaker in Legislature
SALT LAKE CITY — A St. George lawyer will replace former Utah House Speaker Dave Clark, R-Santa Clara, in the Utah Legislature.
The Washington County Republican Party chose V. Lowry Snow to fill the House District 74 seat. Clark resigned to run for Congress.
Snow is a founding partner of Snow Jensen & Reece in St. George, where he works as a real estate, civil litigation, business and land use planning attorney. He is a past president of the Utah State Bar. He currently serves as a board member of the Southern Utah Community Legal Center, a nonprofit organization that provides free legal services to needy people.
Snow also serves as chairman of the Utah State Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission. He is the immediate past chairman of the Washington County Economic Development Council and a trustee on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 22
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14