St. George lawyer to replace ex-Utah House speaker in Legislature
SALT LAKE CITY — A St. George lawyer will replace former Utah House Speaker Dave Clark, R-Santa Clara, in the Utah Legislature.
The Washington County Republican Party chose V. Lowry Snow to fill the House District 74 seat. Clark resigned to run for Congress.
Snow is a founding partner of Snow Jensen & Reece in St. George, where he works as a real estate, civil litigation, business and land use planning attorney. He is a past president of the Utah State Bar. He currently serves as a board member of the Southern Utah Community Legal Center, a nonprofit organization that provides free legal services to needy people.
Snow also serves as chairman of the Utah State Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission. He is the immediate past chairman of the Washington County Economic Development Council and a trustee on the Economic Development Corporation of Utah.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26