'Singles Ward' actor Will Swenson engaged to actress, singer Audra McDonald
Audra McDonald, of ABC’s “Private Practice,” is engaged to Broadway star and "Singles Ward" actor Will Swenson. According to PlayBill.com, the couple became engaged on New Year’s Day.
"Thanks 4 all of the sweet congrats on our engagement. We're super happy and excited," McDonald tweeted on Jan. 3.
Us Weekly reported that the couple met in 2007 while co-staring in the Broadway revival of “110 in the Shade," and began dating in 2010.
McDonald, a four-time Tony Award winner, and Swenson, 38, reprised their roles for a two-week run of the show at the Hale Center Theater Orem in 2010. In an interview with the Deseret News, McDonald, 41, said that their early encounters were through play dates with their children.
McDonald was featured in 2004 with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square during the Christmas concert.
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel'
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s...
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their...
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their... 14
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows... 3
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s... 2
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza... 1
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether... 1
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel' 0