SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City International Airport was named among the country's best for tech travelers. PC World magazine ranked the state's largest air transit hub 27th out of 40 airports tested for electrical outlets, USB ports, charging stations as well as Wi-Fi and cellular service.
Meanwhile, the airport also announced the completion of numerous renovations and upgrades, including several new retail shops, newsstands and restaurants. More stores and eateries are expected to open over the next year, as the airport's concessions renovation program continues.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15