SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City International Airport was named among the country's best for tech travelers. PC World magazine ranked the state's largest air transit hub 27th out of 40 airports tested for electrical outlets, USB ports, charging stations as well as Wi-Fi and cellular service.
Meanwhile, the airport also announced the completion of numerous renovations and upgrades, including several new retail shops, newsstands and restaurants. More stores and eateries are expected to open over the next year, as the airport's concessions renovation program continues.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14