Blue roundup: BYUtv offers up look at greatest plays of 2011
BYU's inaugural season of independence was filled with many memorable moments, from game-winning, last-minute touchdown passes by Riley Nelson, to Matt Reynolds' helmet-less block, to Cody Hoffman's kickoff return for a touchdown.
Watch the greatest plays from the '11 campaign, courtesy of BYUtv's True Blue.
ESPN.com's Andy Katz offers a preview of the West Coast Conference basketball season.
"BYU has the talent to win the WCC, but coach Dave Rose is concerned that none of his players have played in any of the league's unique gyms," Katz writes. "Then again, none of the WCC players have experienced the raucous Marriott Center, either. Fact is, the Cougars are a different team now with UCLA transfer Matt Carlino as the do-everything guard. He is a playmaker and is averaging 17.3 points and 4.8 assists in the first four games of his college career. If Carlino had been eligible from the start, BYU would've likely won its opener at Utah State and at least come closer against Wisconsin."
Sacramento Kings rookie Jimmer Fredette scored a team-high, and career-high 17 points in a losing effort Tuesday night.
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32