Blue roundup: BYUtv offers up look at greatest plays of 2011
BYU's inaugural season of independence was filled with many memorable moments, from game-winning, last-minute touchdown passes by Riley Nelson, to Matt Reynolds' helmet-less block, to Cody Hoffman's kickoff return for a touchdown.
Watch the greatest plays from the '11 campaign, courtesy of BYUtv's True Blue.
ESPN.com's Andy Katz offers a preview of the West Coast Conference basketball season.
"BYU has the talent to win the WCC, but coach Dave Rose is concerned that none of his players have played in any of the league's unique gyms," Katz writes. "Then again, none of the WCC players have experienced the raucous Marriott Center, either. Fact is, the Cougars are a different team now with UCLA transfer Matt Carlino as the do-everything guard. He is a playmaker and is averaging 17.3 points and 4.8 assists in the first four games of his college career. If Carlino had been eligible from the start, BYU would've likely won its opener at Utah State and at least come closer against Wisconsin."
Sacramento Kings rookie Jimmer Fredette scored a team-high, and career-high 17 points in a losing effort Tuesday night.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19