A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 26-31.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
A compilation of heart-warming Christmas vignettes and traditions of the Latter-day prophets.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
5. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A Christmas story about the joy that service brings.
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
8. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
9. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
10. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS...
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in Salt...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 289
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 128
- Religious groups react to Boy... 70
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 42
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 26
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces first... 14
- ... 10