A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 26-31.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
A compilation of heart-warming Christmas vignettes and traditions of the Latter-day prophets.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
5. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A Christmas story about the joy that service brings.
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
8. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
9. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
10. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dan Jackson calls on family experience to...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the first 3...
- After government topples crosses in China,...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 74
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 65
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Observers uncertain about the impact of... 49
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 32
- Defending the Faith: Remembering the... 22
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the... 19
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16