A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 26-31.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
A compilation of heart-warming Christmas vignettes and traditions of the Latter-day prophets.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
5. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A Christmas story about the joy that service brings.
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
8. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
9. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
10. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boye, others to...
- All Blacks perform haka tribute for deceased...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- LDS World: Learning to recognize God's tender...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 23
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1
- LDS World: Learning to recognize God's... 1
- 'Music and the Spoken Word': When... 1