A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 26-31.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
A compilation of heart-warming Christmas vignettes and traditions of the Latter-day prophets.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
5. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A Christmas story about the joy that service brings.
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
8. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
9. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
10. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Defending the Faith: Some things are more...
- David Archuleta launches 'Glorious' video...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 126
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 116
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 56
- Defending the Faith: Some things are... 40
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 31
- California orders churches, others to... 28
- Chairman of Becket Fund for Religious... 13
- LDS Church releases video about suicide... 11