A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 26-31.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
A compilation of heart-warming Christmas vignettes and traditions of the Latter-day prophets.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
5. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A Christmas story about the joy that service brings.
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
8. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
9. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
10. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- A year later: Humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari...
- LDS YouTube family, the Shaytards, featured...
- Chris Williams shares about the power of...
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling and Lexi Walker...
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 49
- Sunday School leader apologizes for... 39
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 37
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 23
- The spiritual revolution taking place... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- In Saturday's General Conference... 16
- Leaders close conference by urging... 13