38 and 39. MT. PLEASANT, Sanpete County, Dec. 30 — Officers discovered the bodies of Leroy Woody Fullwood, 70, and Dorothy Ann Fullwood, 69, in their home at 399 S. 600 East, on Dec. 31, and said they appear to be victims of a random robbery. An unidentified man and woman suspected in a carjacking and shooting in West Wendover used a credit card belonging to the Fullwoods in the border town. Police were called to check on the welfare of the Fullwoods. They were believed to have been killed Dec. 29 or Dec. 30. The man and woman have not been located or even identified. Motive: Robbery. Method: Shooting.
Other suspicious deaths:
NORTH OGDEN, Sept. 11 — The body of Alexis Rasmussen was found in Morgan County on Oct. 18, more than a month after she disappeared. Her death has been ruled suspicious. She was last seen Sept. 10 when she baby-sat the two daughters of Eric and Dea Millerberg. The couple have been named "persons of interest" in Rasmussen's death, but no charges have been filed. The cause of death has yet to be released.
WENDOVER, Nev., March 3 — Micaela "Mickey" Costanzo, 16, a West Wendover High student, was reported missing on March 3 and her body was found in a shallow grave March 5. Kody Cree Patton, 18, and his reported fiance, Toni Fratto, 19, both seniors at West Wendover High School, were charged with murder in connection with Costanzo's death. While the killing received a lot of attention in Utah, it happened on the Nevada side of the border and is not included in Utah's homicide statistics.
TAYLORSVILLE, July 23 — Randy Lee Allred, 57, was found dead at 1525 W. 4950 South. Police discovered Allred had suffered blunt force trauma to the back of his head. Originally, Allred's death was believed to be attributed to a fall or alcoholism. George Bruce Jones, 55, was arrested for investigation of murder and obstruction of justice. But the medical examiner's office later reversed its decision, and ruled that the cause of death was not homicide. Jones was never charged.
PRICE, Dec. 12 — The badly decomposed body of Christopher Robertson, 38, was discovered in a manhole on U.S. 6 just outside of Price by road crews during routine maintenance. He had been reported missing since Nov. 29. A cause of death has not been released.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15