38 and 39. MT. PLEASANT, Sanpete County, Dec. 30 — Officers discovered the bodies of Leroy Woody Fullwood, 70, and Dorothy Ann Fullwood, 69, in their home at 399 S. 600 East, on Dec. 31, and said they appear to be victims of a random robbery. An unidentified man and woman suspected in a carjacking and shooting in West Wendover used a credit card belonging to the Fullwoods in the border town. Police were called to check on the welfare of the Fullwoods. They were believed to have been killed Dec. 29 or Dec. 30. The man and woman have not been located or even identified. Motive: Robbery. Method: Shooting.
Other suspicious deaths:
NORTH OGDEN, Sept. 11 — The body of Alexis Rasmussen was found in Morgan County on Oct. 18, more than a month after she disappeared. Her death has been ruled suspicious. She was last seen Sept. 10 when she baby-sat the two daughters of Eric and Dea Millerberg. The couple have been named "persons of interest" in Rasmussen's death, but no charges have been filed. The cause of death has yet to be released.
WENDOVER, Nev., March 3 — Micaela "Mickey" Costanzo, 16, a West Wendover High student, was reported missing on March 3 and her body was found in a shallow grave March 5. Kody Cree Patton, 18, and his reported fiance, Toni Fratto, 19, both seniors at West Wendover High School, were charged with murder in connection with Costanzo's death. While the killing received a lot of attention in Utah, it happened on the Nevada side of the border and is not included in Utah's homicide statistics.
TAYLORSVILLE, July 23 — Randy Lee Allred, 57, was found dead at 1525 W. 4950 South. Police discovered Allred had suffered blunt force trauma to the back of his head. Originally, Allred's death was believed to be attributed to a fall or alcoholism. George Bruce Jones, 55, was arrested for investigation of murder and obstruction of justice. But the medical examiner's office later reversed its decision, and ruled that the cause of death was not homicide. Jones was never charged.
PRICE, Dec. 12 — The badly decomposed body of Christopher Robertson, 38, was discovered in a manhole on U.S. 6 just outside of Price by road crews during routine maintenance. He had been reported missing since Nov. 29. A cause of death has not been released.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 51
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 22
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 11