Provided by Deseret Book
"LEHI'S DREAM," art by James C. Christensen, text by Robert L. Millet, Deseret Book, $24.99, 73 pages (nf)
Artist James C. Christensen has created about a dozen new images in his signature, colorful style to depict Lehi's dream of the Tree of Life found in 1 Nephi 8 in the Book of Mormon. Intermixed with corresponding scriptures, Robert Millet offers insight into the various elements of the dream, including the iron rod, the great and spacious building, the different multitudes and how the dream can be related to the reader.
The format is similar to a picture book, and the artist's paintings can help children understand the story, while parents and others can further study through Millet's writings.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Courage and valor: 'The Mormon boy didn't...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 83
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 66
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 63
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 42
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 28
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 24
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Letters to family show Steven Powell... 17