SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced service changes for the Christmas holiday.
For Christmas Eve, Saturday, Dec. 24, buses, TRAX and FrontRunner will operate on a regular Saturday service schedule. However, for Christmas Day, Sunday, Dec. 25, there will be ski bus service only to resorts in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons. Buses to Park City will run on a weekend schedule and there will be no ski service to Sundance Resort.
Also, there will be no FrontRunner, TRAX or bus service on Christmas Day. On the day after Christmas, Monday, Dec. 26, buses and TRAX will operate on a Sunday schedule with the first TRAX trains leaving terminals at:
• Medical Center, 10:01 a.m.
• West Valley Central, 10:01 a.m.
• Salt Lake Central, 10:02 a.m.
• Sandy Civic Center, 10:03 a.m.
• Daybreak Parkway, 10:16 a.m.
FrontRunner will operate on a Saturday schedule, with the first trains leaving terminals at:
• Salt Lake Central, 6:57 a.m.
• Ogden Station, 8:16 a.m.
All ski bus routes will operate on a regular weekday schedule. Visit www.rideuta.com for more information.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15