SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced service changes for the Christmas holiday.
For Christmas Eve, Saturday, Dec. 24, buses, TRAX and FrontRunner will operate on a regular Saturday service schedule. However, for Christmas Day, Sunday, Dec. 25, there will be ski bus service only to resorts in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons. Buses to Park City will run on a weekend schedule and there will be no ski service to Sundance Resort.
Also, there will be no FrontRunner, TRAX or bus service on Christmas Day. On the day after Christmas, Monday, Dec. 26, buses and TRAX will operate on a Sunday schedule with the first TRAX trains leaving terminals at:
• Medical Center, 10:01 a.m.
• West Valley Central, 10:01 a.m.
• Salt Lake Central, 10:02 a.m.
• Sandy Civic Center, 10:03 a.m.
• Daybreak Parkway, 10:16 a.m.
FrontRunner will operate on a Saturday schedule, with the first trains leaving terminals at:
• Salt Lake Central, 6:57 a.m.
• Ogden Station, 8:16 a.m.
All ski bus routes will operate on a regular weekday schedule. Visit www.rideuta.com for more information.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage gap is...
- Troopers identify Colorado man as victim of...
- Icy roads blamed for Cedar City car crash...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 20
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 15
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 6