SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced service changes for the Christmas holiday.
For Christmas Eve, Saturday, Dec. 24, buses, TRAX and FrontRunner will operate on a regular Saturday service schedule. However, for Christmas Day, Sunday, Dec. 25, there will be ski bus service only to resorts in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons. Buses to Park City will run on a weekend schedule and there will be no ski service to Sundance Resort.
Also, there will be no FrontRunner, TRAX or bus service on Christmas Day. On the day after Christmas, Monday, Dec. 26, buses and TRAX will operate on a Sunday schedule with the first TRAX trains leaving terminals at:
• Medical Center, 10:01 a.m.
• West Valley Central, 10:01 a.m.
• Salt Lake Central, 10:02 a.m.
• Sandy Civic Center, 10:03 a.m.
• Daybreak Parkway, 10:16 a.m.
FrontRunner will operate on a Saturday schedule, with the first trains leaving terminals at:
• Salt Lake Central, 6:57 a.m.
• Ogden Station, 8:16 a.m.
All ski bus routes will operate on a regular weekday schedule. Visit www.rideuta.com for more information.
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Passerby was mistakenly used as translator in...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Young adults are faced with risky decision to...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Do Utah high school students need four... 29
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in... 19
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists... 14
- Young adults are faced with risky... 13
- John Swallow lost computer hard drive... 12
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11