SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced service changes for the Christmas holiday.
For Christmas Eve, Saturday, Dec. 24, buses, TRAX and FrontRunner will operate on a regular Saturday service schedule. However, for Christmas Day, Sunday, Dec. 25, there will be ski bus service only to resorts in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons. Buses to Park City will run on a weekend schedule and there will be no ski service to Sundance Resort.
Also, there will be no FrontRunner, TRAX or bus service on Christmas Day. On the day after Christmas, Monday, Dec. 26, buses and TRAX will operate on a Sunday schedule with the first TRAX trains leaving terminals at:
• Medical Center, 10:01 a.m.
• West Valley Central, 10:01 a.m.
• Salt Lake Central, 10:02 a.m.
• Sandy Civic Center, 10:03 a.m.
• Daybreak Parkway, 10:16 a.m.
FrontRunner will operate on a Saturday schedule, with the first trains leaving terminals at:
• Salt Lake Central, 6:57 a.m.
• Ogden Station, 8:16 a.m.
All ski bus routes will operate on a regular weekday schedule. Visit www.rideuta.com for more information.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Pilot sentenced for groping teenage girl on...
- Republican, Democratic political insiders say...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 57
- Republican, Democratic political... 46
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19