SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced service changes for the Christmas holiday.
For Christmas Eve, Saturday, Dec. 24, buses, TRAX and FrontRunner will operate on a regular Saturday service schedule. However, for Christmas Day, Sunday, Dec. 25, there will be ski bus service only to resorts in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons. Buses to Park City will run on a weekend schedule and there will be no ski service to Sundance Resort.
Also, there will be no FrontRunner, TRAX or bus service on Christmas Day. On the day after Christmas, Monday, Dec. 26, buses and TRAX will operate on a Sunday schedule with the first TRAX trains leaving terminals at:
• Medical Center, 10:01 a.m.
• West Valley Central, 10:01 a.m.
• Salt Lake Central, 10:02 a.m.
• Sandy Civic Center, 10:03 a.m.
• Daybreak Parkway, 10:16 a.m.
FrontRunner will operate on a Saturday schedule, with the first trains leaving terminals at:
• Salt Lake Central, 6:57 a.m.
• Ogden Station, 8:16 a.m.
All ski bus routes will operate on a regular weekday schedule. Visit www.rideuta.com for more information.
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry for...
- 6-year-old recounts terror of man breaking...
- Ask a Chef: 3 funeral potato recipes that...
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Roosevelt couple fears partially-dressed man...
- Feds to drop some charges in Jeremy Johnson...
- Oil sands mining plan in Utah draws strong...
- Beware of rental scams involving for-sale...
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 69
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 52
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 30
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 27
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 17
- Educators, parents see four-year high... 13
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 13