SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority has announced service changes for the Christmas holiday.
For Christmas Eve, Saturday, Dec. 24, buses, TRAX and FrontRunner will operate on a regular Saturday service schedule. However, for Christmas Day, Sunday, Dec. 25, there will be ski bus service only to resorts in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons. Buses to Park City will run on a weekend schedule and there will be no ski service to Sundance Resort.
Also, there will be no FrontRunner, TRAX or bus service on Christmas Day. On the day after Christmas, Monday, Dec. 26, buses and TRAX will operate on a Sunday schedule with the first TRAX trains leaving terminals at:
• Medical Center, 10:01 a.m.
• West Valley Central, 10:01 a.m.
• Salt Lake Central, 10:02 a.m.
• Sandy Civic Center, 10:03 a.m.
• Daybreak Parkway, 10:16 a.m.
FrontRunner will operate on a Saturday schedule, with the first trains leaving terminals at:
• Salt Lake Central, 6:57 a.m.
• Ogden Station, 8:16 a.m.
All ski bus routes will operate on a regular weekday schedule. Visit www.rideuta.com for more information.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson, but...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Man shot, killed in confrontation with Tooele...
- New SLCC president hopes to bring 'positive...
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- Rosie is more than just a dog to a Spanish...
- Effort underway to buy house for widow
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 132
- Rally in support of police also draws... 44
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 23
- Utah came first for Rep. Jim Matheson,... 20
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail... 7
- Utah woman among first headed to elite... 5
- Local faith leaders share inspiring... 5
- Governor's budget directs new money to... 4