A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 12-17.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
3. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
7. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The biography of the President of the LDS Church.
8. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
9. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah home, could open up...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 150
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 52
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking... 27
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- LDS Church releases statement on... 23