Back in Jimmer Fredette's hometown of Glens Falls, N.Y., those who watched him in high school, and throughout his collegiate career at BYU, were glued to the TV as Fredette made his NBA debut last weekend.
-- Baylor's Perry Jones III, who led the Bears to an 86-83 victory over BYU last weekend, talks to ESPN.com's Andy Katz about the win.
"The Cougars added UCLA transfer Matt Carlino for this game, and he tied (Brandon) Davies for the team lead with 18 points," writes Katz. "But Baylor did have length, size and depth advantage in the frontcourt with BYU missing sixth man Stephen Rogers. However, it was Cal transfer guard Gary Franklin who played a key role Saturday. He made two 3s in 12 minutes, but Drew said Franklin’s defense was just as crucial."
-- Former Notre Dame coach, and ESPN broadcaster, Lou Holtz, picks Tulsa to beat BYU in the Armed Forces Bowl.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26