Back in Jimmer Fredette's hometown of Glens Falls, N.Y., those who watched him in high school, and throughout his collegiate career at BYU, were glued to the TV as Fredette made his NBA debut last weekend.
-- Baylor's Perry Jones III, who led the Bears to an 86-83 victory over BYU last weekend, talks to ESPN.com's Andy Katz about the win.
"The Cougars added UCLA transfer Matt Carlino for this game, and he tied (Brandon) Davies for the team lead with 18 points," writes Katz. "But Baylor did have length, size and depth advantage in the frontcourt with BYU missing sixth man Stephen Rogers. However, it was Cal transfer guard Gary Franklin who played a key role Saturday. He made two 3s in 12 minutes, but Drew said Franklin’s defense was just as crucial."
-- Former Notre Dame coach, and ESPN broadcaster, Lou Holtz, picks Tulsa to beat BYU in the Armed Forces Bowl.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33