Back in Jimmer Fredette's hometown of Glens Falls, N.Y., those who watched him in high school, and throughout his collegiate career at BYU, were glued to the TV as Fredette made his NBA debut last weekend.
-- Baylor's Perry Jones III, who led the Bears to an 86-83 victory over BYU last weekend, talks to ESPN.com's Andy Katz about the win.
"The Cougars added UCLA transfer Matt Carlino for this game, and he tied (Brandon) Davies for the team lead with 18 points," writes Katz. "But Baylor did have length, size and depth advantage in the frontcourt with BYU missing sixth man Stephen Rogers. However, it was Cal transfer guard Gary Franklin who played a key role Saturday. He made two 3s in 12 minutes, but Drew said Franklin’s defense was just as crucial."
-- Former Notre Dame coach, and ESPN broadcaster, Lou Holtz, picks Tulsa to beat BYU in the Armed Forces Bowl.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27