Red roundup: Alex Smith worthy of spot in Pro Bowl, coach says
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh says former Utah quarterback Alex Smith deserves a spot in the Pro Bowl.
"He's had that kind of season," Harbaugh said after Monday night's win over Pittsburgh.
— Fear the deer: NBA.com recently profiled ex-Ute Andrew Bogut.
— Check out recent Utah interviews on ESPN 700.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37