"The Cougars have been nearly unbeatable, with one loss in the past 49 games at the Marriott Center," writes Andy Katz. "BYU coach Dave Rose said the Cougars will have to pick up the pace to get space on rebounding against the Bears. BYU likely won’t be able to rebound in the halfcourt against Baylor’s length (see Perry Jones III and Quincy Acy). This game has to be up and down for BYU to have a shot. Meanwhile, the Bears get Cal transfer guard Gary Franklin eligible for this game, deepening an already solid perimeter."
Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette is attracting a lot of attention with the Sacramento Kings. Jimmer talks to the Sacramento media in this interview. Yes, it appears Jimmer is fitting in quite nicely in Sacramento.
Finally, BYU offers a lighthearted tutorial on taking a charge, with cameo appearances by Tom Holmoe and Chad Lewis.
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43