Red roundup: Chow, Sitake reportedly in mix for Hawaii job
Perhaps the Sun Bowl isn't sunny enough. According to media reports, Utah offensive coordinator Norm Chow and Georgia Tech wide receivers' coach Buzz Preston are candidates for the Hawaii job. Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake is also reportedly in the mix.
— Former Ute coach Urban Meyer is swaying recruits to Ohio State.
— Notes from Georgia Tech football practice.
— Ex-Utah coach Rick Majerus recently picked up his 500th career victory.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19