Blue roundup: ESPN.com says No. 6 Baylor will face a difficult atmosphere at BYU Saturday
"There are still a lot of people who aren't buying into No. 7 Baylor — mainly because of its poor track record on the road. The Bears won just two games away from the Ferrell Center last season, which explains why they were four-point underdogs at Northwestern last week. Scott Drew's squad took the challenge to heart in a merciless 69-41 beatdown of the Wildcats. But that test won't be anything like what Baylor will face Saturday in Provo, where BYU will be looking to upset the Bears in the Marriott Center, which will be one of the toughest environments Baylor faces all season. If Perry Jones & Co. win this one, it will be hard not to take the Bears seriously."
Fans can watch the first episode of BYU Basketball with Dave Rose on KSL-TV, where Rose previews the game.
Fans can also check out how the Cougars have fared against top 10 teams in recent years.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 148
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27