Blue roundup: ESPN.com says No. 6 Baylor will face a difficult atmosphere at BYU Saturday
"There are still a lot of people who aren't buying into No. 7 Baylor — mainly because of its poor track record on the road. The Bears won just two games away from the Ferrell Center last season, which explains why they were four-point underdogs at Northwestern last week. Scott Drew's squad took the challenge to heart in a merciless 69-41 beatdown of the Wildcats. But that test won't be anything like what Baylor will face Saturday in Provo, where BYU will be looking to upset the Bears in the Marriott Center, which will be one of the toughest environments Baylor faces all season. If Perry Jones & Co. win this one, it will be hard not to take the Bears seriously."
Fans can watch the first episode of BYU Basketball with Dave Rose on KSL-TV, where Rose previews the game.
Fans can also check out how the Cougars have fared against top 10 teams in recent years.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48