Blue roundup: ESPN.com says No. 6 Baylor will face a difficult atmosphere at BYU Saturday
"There are still a lot of people who aren't buying into No. 7 Baylor — mainly because of its poor track record on the road. The Bears won just two games away from the Ferrell Center last season, which explains why they were four-point underdogs at Northwestern last week. Scott Drew's squad took the challenge to heart in a merciless 69-41 beatdown of the Wildcats. But that test won't be anything like what Baylor will face Saturday in Provo, where BYU will be looking to upset the Bears in the Marriott Center, which will be one of the toughest environments Baylor faces all season. If Perry Jones & Co. win this one, it will be hard not to take the Bears seriously."
Fans can watch the first episode of BYU Basketball with Dave Rose on KSL-TV, where Rose previews the game.
Fans can also check out how the Cougars have fared against top 10 teams in recent years.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15