Blue roundup: ESPN.com says No. 6 Baylor will face a difficult atmosphere at BYU Saturday
"There are still a lot of people who aren't buying into No. 7 Baylor — mainly because of its poor track record on the road. The Bears won just two games away from the Ferrell Center last season, which explains why they were four-point underdogs at Northwestern last week. Scott Drew's squad took the challenge to heart in a merciless 69-41 beatdown of the Wildcats. But that test won't be anything like what Baylor will face Saturday in Provo, where BYU will be looking to upset the Bears in the Marriott Center, which will be one of the toughest environments Baylor faces all season. If Perry Jones & Co. win this one, it will be hard not to take the Bears seriously."
Fans can watch the first episode of BYU Basketball with Dave Rose on KSL-TV, where Rose previews the game.
Fans can also check out how the Cougars have fared against top 10 teams in recent years.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 41
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26