A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 5-10.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
4. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
6."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
7. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
8. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
9. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A classic Christmas story from New York Times best-selling author.
10. "Lehi’s Dream," by Robert Millet and James Christensen
An artistic interpretation of the vision of the Tree of Life.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan shares...
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church meeting...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 34
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 22
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- In Our Lovely Deseret: The courtship... 12
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 12
- Taylor Halverson: The Book of Mormon... 7
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6