A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 5-10.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
4. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
6."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
7. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
8. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
9. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A classic Christmas story from New York Times best-selling author.
10. "Lehi’s Dream," by Robert Millet and James Christensen
An artistic interpretation of the vision of the Tree of Life.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20