A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Dec. 5-10.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
4. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
6."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
7. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
8. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
9. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A classic Christmas story from New York Times best-selling author.
10. "Lehi’s Dream," by Robert Millet and James Christensen
An artistic interpretation of the vision of the Tree of Life.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 108
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 64
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 20
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 13
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 8