BYU, fresh of a 19-point victory over arch-rival Utah, is riding a four-game winning streak as it prepares to host No. 6 Baylor on Saturday.
For the Cougars, a win over the undefeated Bears would be huge for their NCAA Tournament resume.
ESPN.com's Andy Katz is predicting that BYU will knock off Baylor as his upset pick of the week.
"I got one right last week, sensing Dayton could pull off the upset of Alabama. Well, I'm sensing a possible upset by the Cougars," Katz writes. "Baylor has more talent, no question. And the Bears did dispatch Northwestern on the road and hold a decided advantage in the frontcourt. But BYU is suddenly playing really well with a win over Oregon in Salt Lake City as the highlight of the four-game win streak. The Cougars are getting solid play out of Noah Hartsock inside and Charles Abouo on the perimeter. If BYU is going to get national attention prior to the WCC schedule, it will have to occur with a win over the Bears in what should be a crazed Marriott Center. I think the Cougars will get it."
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 21