WEST VALLEY CITY — Police have released the name of a man found dead inside a vehicle in a church parking lot over the weekend, but are releasing few other details.
Hairam Balbuena Torres, 24, was found dead inside a vehicle early Saturday morning in an LDS Church parking lot, 4270 S. 4145 West. Police say he had been shot. The case is being investigated as a homicide.
Details about whether Torres, also known as Anthony Durate, was found in the front or back seat or if any other items of possible evidence were found in the vehicle were not released Tuesday.
No one had been arrested as of Tuesday in connection with the shooting.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7