T.J. Kirkpatrick, Deseret News
Dave Checketts, former president of Madison Square Garden and chairman of Real Salt Lake soccer team's parent company, may become CEO of Legends Hospitality Management, Bloomberg News reported citing an unnamed person.
Legends Hospitality oversees concessions and merchandising and is co-owned by the New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Bloomberg said.
Checketts attended University of Utah and graduated from Brigham Young University with a master's degree in business, according to a profile on his company's website. He founded SCP Worldwide in 2001. The sports, media and entertainment company owns the St. Louis Blues and Rio Tinto Stadium where Major League Soccer's Real Salt Lake plays.
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Job growth higher than expected, but signals...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 16
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- China takes aim at pollution after... 1
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza... 1
- Uintah County businesses still... 1