Real Salt Lake Chairman may become CEO of Yankees venture
T.J. Kirkpatrick, Deseret News
Dave Checketts, former president of Madison Square Garden and chairman of Real Salt Lake soccer team's parent company, may become CEO of Legends Hospitality Management, Bloomberg News reported citing an unnamed person.
Legends Hospitality oversees concessions and merchandising and is co-owned by the New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Bloomberg said.
Checketts attended University of Utah and graduated from Brigham Young University with a master's degree in business, according to a profile on his company's website. He founded SCP Worldwide in 2001. The sports, media and entertainment company owns the St. Louis Blues and Rio Tinto Stadium where Major League Soccer's Real Salt Lake plays.
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- How grandparents can save for their...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for time...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3