Real Salt Lake Chairman may become CEO of Yankees venture
T.J. Kirkpatrick, Deseret News
Dave Checketts, former president of Madison Square Garden and chairman of Real Salt Lake soccer team's parent company, may become CEO of Legends Hospitality Management, Bloomberg News reported citing an unnamed person.
Legends Hospitality oversees concessions and merchandising and is co-owned by the New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Bloomberg said.
Checketts attended University of Utah and graduated from Brigham Young University with a master's degree in business, according to a profile on his company's website. He founded SCP Worldwide in 2001. The sports, media and entertainment company owns the St. Louis Blues and Rio Tinto Stadium where Major League Soccer's Real Salt Lake plays.
- Yellen faces GOP criticism over weak economic...
- How the UK could remain in the EU even if it...
- US new-home sales tumbled in May after a...
- Markets reel as world absorbs shock of UK...
- Asian stocks mixed as markets await Brexit...
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Photos: Ancestry opens new headquarters in Lehi
- Trial ordered for politician accused of... 7
- What Costco shoppers should know about... 5
- Costco begins new credit card agreement 4
- Emery County defrauded out of nearly... 4
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Jonathan... 4
- Yellen faces GOP criticism over weak... 3
- Delta pilots picket for better pay in... 3
- Director calls DEA raid of his... 2