T.J. Kirkpatrick, Deseret News
Dave Checketts, former president of Madison Square Garden and chairman of Real Salt Lake soccer team's parent company, may become CEO of Legends Hospitality Management, Bloomberg News reported citing an unnamed person.
Legends Hospitality oversees concessions and merchandising and is co-owned by the New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Bloomberg said.
Checketts attended University of Utah and graduated from Brigham Young University with a master's degree in business, according to a profile on his company's website. He founded SCP Worldwide in 2001. The sports, media and entertainment company owns the St. Louis Blues and Rio Tinto Stadium where Major League Soccer's Real Salt Lake plays.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies, alliances
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- Randy Shumway: Why so early? Holiday spending...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for future...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 7
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 4
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K... 1
- Barnes & Noble shares fall on SEC probe 1