A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Nov. 28-Dec. 3.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
3. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, "Jacob T. Marley" is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
6. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
8. "Great American Documents for Latter-day Saints," Tom Valletta
Explanations of documents of our American heritage with an LDS perspective.
9. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
10. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- LDS Church leaders speak at RootsTech Family...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- New tools to facilitate work of salvation...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 36
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 13
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online... 4