Today in the Bloggernacle: Today in the Bloggernacle: Circle Mormon.org on Google+ and the Salt Lake Temple lit up
Flickr via asoftanswer.com
Bible Videos: I introduced the new “Bible Videos” yesterday and now you can watch the official “Bible Videos Introduction” that shows you where to go to find the videos as well as download the mobile app that features these wonderful messages of Jesus Christ. Love it!
Google+ circles: If you are a Google+ user, you can now add two important organizations to your circles. First find “Mormon.org” and add to your circles before clicking over to the “LDS Newsroom” to do the same thing. Be one of the first followers of both Mormon.org and LDS Newsroom on Google+.
SLC temple: I love these “Flickr Finds” from A Soft Answer. Today, he features an absolutely gorgeous photo of the “Salt Lake Utah LDS Temple Square” lit up with Christmas lights. It looks cold, but incredibly beautiful. Click in to enjoy!
Car singing: Two LDS missionaries have a bit of fun lip-syncing to “The Circle of Life” in this little YouTube video that had me smiling throughout. Love it!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Pope Francis: The world's at war, but not a...
- Pope visits Auschwitz in silence, meets...
- Pope urges clergy to go into the world, tend...
- Elder LeGrand R. Curtis Jr. addresses 'A...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees in Athens,...
- Famed British sextet highlights Pioneer Day...
- Pioneer Day sunrise service: 'A legacy of faith'
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 45
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 34
- 'Duck Dynasty' star: Media,... 26
- Defending the Faith: The 18th annual... 20
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- 5 prayers to God that were just uttered... 17
- The Clean Cut: New BYU football video... 15
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 12