SALT LAKE CITY — Pioneer stories, games, dancing, music and songs are all part of Pioneer Christmas: A Time for Celebration.
The family program will be held at the Church History Museum, 45 N. West Temple, Saturday, Dec. 3. A matinee performance will begin at 3 p.m. and a second performance will start at 7 p.m.
“This performance is delightful. It’s also interactive,” said Nancy Anderson who coordinates the Church History Museum’s living history program. “It’s for the whole family, including young children. Everyone participates in some way and the kids especially love to see Father Christmas.”
For reservation information, call 810-240-9573. Free parking is available at 119 W. North Temple.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 41
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- S.L. draws up airport plans 17
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 16
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 14
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11