SALT LAKE CITY — Pioneer stories, games, dancing, music and songs are all part of Pioneer Christmas: A Time for Celebration.
The family program will be held at the Church History Museum, 45 N. West Temple, Saturday, Dec. 3. A matinee performance will begin at 3 p.m. and a second performance will start at 7 p.m.
“This performance is delightful. It’s also interactive,” said Nancy Anderson who coordinates the Church History Museum’s living history program. “It’s for the whole family, including young children. Everyone participates in some way and the kids especially love to see Father Christmas.”
For reservation information, call 810-240-9573. Free parking is available at 119 W. North Temple.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11