SALT LAKE CITY — Pioneer stories, games, dancing, music and songs are all part of Pioneer Christmas: A Time for Celebration.
The family program will be held at the Church History Museum, 45 N. West Temple, Saturday, Dec. 3. A matinee performance will begin at 3 p.m. and a second performance will start at 7 p.m.
“This performance is delightful. It’s also interactive,” said Nancy Anderson who coordinates the Church History Museum’s living history program. “It’s for the whole family, including young children. Everyone participates in some way and the kids especially love to see Father Christmas.”
For reservation information, call 810-240-9573. Free parking is available at 119 W. North Temple.
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 85
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 32
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for... 9
- Man accused in BYU gropings ordered to... 7