BYU football receives 2013 football commit, Mountain Crest's Faimafili Laulu-Pututau
Laulu-Pututau caught 46 passes for 737 yards and nine touchdowns this past season. BYU now has four verbal commits for 2013, including those of Brayden Kearsley and Dallin Leavitt, both from Portland Ore., along with Trajan Pili from Las Vegas, Nev.
The Deseret News will have more on Laulu-Pututau and his committment when he becomes available for an interview.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20