BYU football receives 2013 football commit, Mountain Crest's Faimafili Laulu-Pututau
Laulu-Pututau caught 46 passes for 737 yards and nine touchdowns this past season. BYU now has four verbal commits for 2013, including those of Brayden Kearsley and Dallin Leavitt, both from Portland Ore., along with Trajan Pili from Las Vegas, Nev.
The Deseret News will have more on Laulu-Pututau and his committment when he becomes available for an interview.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 21