BYU football receives 2013 football commit, Mountain Crest's Faimafili Laulu-Pututau
Laulu-Pututau caught 46 passes for 737 yards and nine touchdowns this past season. BYU now has four verbal commits for 2013, including those of Brayden Kearsley and Dallin Leavitt, both from Portland Ore., along with Trajan Pili from Las Vegas, Nev.
The Deseret News will have more on Laulu-Pututau and his committment when he becomes available for an interview.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 66
- Amy Donaldson: Recent hearings on rules... 9
- High school football: 2016 schedules... 5
- Layton junior high wrestler loses... 3
- Morning links: 4 Utahns on ESPN 300... 1
- Skyridge High School 2016 football... 0
- Ridgeline High School 2016 football... 0
- High school track: Top performances... 0