A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Nov. 21-26.
1. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
2. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
4. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, Jacob T. Marley is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
8. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
9. "Lost December," Richard Paul Evans
A modern-day version of the biblical story of the prodigal son, a tale of redemption, hope and the true meaning of Christmas.
10. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- 27 more tips for couples: Marriage advice,...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- 5 professional athletes who stand up for...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting religious...
- Elder Oaks warns of rising secularism,...
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the Book of...
- Sweeping size of Payson Temple reflects...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 67
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 59
- Spiritual journey leads 3-term U.S.... 50
- Physicist tells New York Times he keeps... 35
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 21
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- The best (and worst) countries for... 16