A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Nov. 21-26.
1. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
2. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
4. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, Jacob T. Marley is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
8. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
9. "Lost December," Richard Paul Evans
A modern-day version of the biblical story of the prodigal son, a tale of redemption, hope and the true meaning of Christmas.
10. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dan Jackson calls on family experience to...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the first 3...
- After government topples crosses in China,...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 74
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 65
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Observers uncertain about the impact of... 49
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 32
- Defending the Faith: Remembering the... 22
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the... 19
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16