COALVILLE — A man was killed Monday night when the semitrailer he was driving rolled on I-80 in Echo Canyon.
The semi was traveling west on the freeway, not far from the I-80/I-84 interchange, about 7:55 p.m. when it rolled, police said. The cause of the crash is unknown.
The accident victim's name has not been released.
Westbound I-80 is closed. Motorists are using Echo Canyon Road as a detour.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 48
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 43
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12