COALVILLE — A man was killed Monday night when the semitrailer he was driving rolled on I-80 in Echo Canyon.
The semi was traveling west on the freeway, not far from the I-80/I-84 interchange, about 7:55 p.m. when it rolled, police said. The cause of the crash is unknown.
The accident victim's name has not been released.
Westbound I-80 is closed. Motorists are using Echo Canyon Road as a detour.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15