COALVILLE — A man was killed Monday night when the semitrailer he was driving rolled on I-80 in Echo Canyon.
The semi was traveling west on the freeway, not far from the I-80/I-84 interchange, about 7:55 p.m. when it rolled, police said. The cause of the crash is unknown.
The accident victim's name has not been released.
Westbound I-80 is closed. Motorists are using Echo Canyon Road as a detour.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Police: ICU evacuated after man barricades...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7