Utah's shocking loss to Colorado could end up with a sunny bowl bid. The Utes may be headed to El Paso, where several prominent prognosticators are guessing they'll be in the Sun Bowl.
Stewart Mandel of SI.com is forecasting a Utah-Georgia Tech clash, while Jerry Palm of CBSSports.com projects a Utah-Virginia matchup. ESPN.com's Ted Miller is also picking the Utes to play in El Paso.
CollegeFootballNews.com, meanwhile, is betting on a Utah-TCU showdown in Las Vegas.
— Pac-12 coaches getting ousted.
— Utah slips to No. 6 in ESPN.com's Pac-12 power rankings.
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 102
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 11
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7