Utah's shocking loss to Colorado could end up with a sunny bowl bid. The Utes may be headed to El Paso, where several prominent prognosticators are guessing they'll be in the Sun Bowl.
Stewart Mandel of SI.com is forecasting a Utah-Georgia Tech clash, while Jerry Palm of CBSSports.com projects a Utah-Virginia matchup. ESPN.com's Ted Miller is also picking the Utes to play in El Paso.
CollegeFootballNews.com, meanwhile, is betting on a Utah-TCU showdown in Las Vegas.
— Pac-12 coaches getting ousted.
— Utah slips to No. 6 in ESPN.com's Pac-12 power rankings.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 144
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16