Utah's shocking loss to Colorado could end up with a sunny bowl bid. The Utes may be headed to El Paso, where several prominent prognosticators are guessing they'll be in the Sun Bowl.
Stewart Mandel of SI.com is forecasting a Utah-Georgia Tech clash, while Jerry Palm of CBSSports.com projects a Utah-Virginia matchup. ESPN.com's Ted Miller is also picking the Utes to play in El Paso.
CollegeFootballNews.com, meanwhile, is betting on a Utah-TCU showdown in Las Vegas.
— USA Today's "Pac-12 Rewind" isn't too kind to the Utes.
— Pac-12 coaches getting ousted.
— Utah slips to No. 6 in ESPN.com's Pac-12 power rankings.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 35
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20