Today in the Bloggernacle: A 3-year-old recites Articles of Faith and Elder Christofferson visits Argentina
Leadership advice: “I think the first principle in reprove or correction is to communicate authentically to the person we are working with when we know they want to be better,” says Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve in this new Mormon Messages upload that is a video from “Elder Oaks Leadership Series.” He also admonishes leaders to “be positive” with those you work with. While this is aimed at LDS Church employees, I think much, if not all, can apply to any employment setting. Click to learn.
3-year-old’s faith: Want a little something to brighten your day? Then you just have to watch these darling videos of “Articles of Faith as told by a 3-year-old.” They are practically guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving FHEs: As it’s the Monday before Thanksgiving, you are likely searching for a great lesson/activity to teach your family the importance of gratitude. Well, it’s blogs to the rescue. Here’s a compilation of a few fun “Thanksgiving FHEs” that includes a darling “Feast Upon the Word” idea. Or have your ever heard of a “Gratitude Tree”? It’s a very visual representation of the things for which you are thankful! Click in to learn how to make one!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Utah woman writes new verse for LDS Cultural...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Thousands gather for LDS Women's Meeting
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly about...
- President Uchtdorf: 'Live the gospel joyful'
- LDS general conference marks 90th, 65th...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- Defending the Faith: Thinking clearly... 92
- New Jersey teen to join fight against... 62
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 17
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 13
- 5 things to remember when you think God... 10
- Y. forum speaker focuses defending the... 6
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3