Utah State football and basketball games to be televised this weekend
Utah State fans will have plenty of opportunities to follow Aggie athletics this weekend as both the football and men’s basketball teams will have their games televised live.
Utah State football (4-5, 2-2 WAC) is playing at Idaho (2-8, 1-4 WAC) on Saturday, Nov. 19, at 3 p.m. The game will be televised live on Altitude Sports (Comcast Ch. 61/Direct TV Ch. 681/Dish Network Ch. 410) and can also be seen live via the Internet at ESPN3.com.
Utah State men’s basketball (1-1) will host Southern Utah (3-1) on Saturday, Nov. 19, at 7 p.m., and that game will be televised live on KCSG-TV (Comcast Ch. 116, DirecTV Ch. 44, Dish Network Ch. 37) with Mychal Clayton (play-by-play) and Brooks Hansen (color) calling the action. The game will also be available via the Internet at ESPN3.com and is part of the ESPN Full Court Package.
Utah State’s football and men’s basketball games can also be listened to live on the Aggie Sports Network across the state of Utah and southeastern Idaho with affiliates from Logan to St. George broadcasting both games.
The pre-game football show with Al Lewis and former Aggie quarterback John Pappas will begin at 2 p.m. from Moscow, Idaho, and the post-game football show will lead Aggie fans directly into USU’s basketball game against Southern Utah with Evan Nyman (play-by-play) and former Aggie coach Rod Tueller (analyst) calling the action. Due to the football game, there will not be a pre-game show for basketball Saturday night.
Utah State women’s basketball (2-1) will also be in action Saturday at UC Irvine (0-3) beginning at 3 p.m. MST. Fans can listen to the Aggie women on KLGN 1390 AM in Cache Valley with Craig Hislop calling the action.
All Utah State football and men’s basketball games this year can be heard live on KVNU (610 AM/102.1 FM) and KLZX (95.9 FM) in Logan; KZNS (97.5 FM) in Salt Lake City; KZNU (1450 AM) in St. George; KVEL (920 AM) in Vernal; KRPX (95.3 FM) in Price; and KLZX (105.3 FM) in Montpelier, Idaho; as well as on the Internet at www.UtahStateAggies.com.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 89
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 69
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29