Tom Smart, Deseret News
Bud Withers of the Seattle Times takes a close look at the Pac-12 bowl situation and predicts Utah will end up in the Sun Bowl.
However, a Sun Bowl official brought up the possibility that the Utes could be picked to play in the Alamo Bowl instead.
— Jon Wilner notes that future Pac-12 rivalry games could be played in October.
— Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday is up for the challenges ahead.
— The Idaho Statesman profiled Utah basketball coach Larry Krystkowiak earlier this week.
— ESPN 700 has Utah football and basketball interviews online.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33