A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Nov. 7-12.
1. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
3."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
4. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
7. "Lost December," Richard Paul Evans
A modern-day version of the biblical story of the prodigal son, a tale of redemption, hope and the true meaning of Christmas.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, Jacob T. Marley is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
9. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
10. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Garden Blogger Cook-off, and authors of the popular blog bring 150 new recipes together.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- New poll finds Americans less likely to keep...
- Should your boss know that you keep the Sabbath?
- Up-close view of angel Moroni statue being...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- LDS Church hires assistant church historian...
- The evolution of LDS 'lady missionaries' and...
- Twila Van Leer: Tips for preserving valuable...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 39
- Should your boss know that you keep the... 24
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 22
- Defending the Faith: Taking a 'Leap of... 22
- For Hillary Clinton, church offers a... 18
- The benefits some families see from... 14
- Power of one: BYU grad hopes to help... 8