Now that the Utah Utes are bowl eligible for the ninth consecutive season, question is where will they go?
National pundits don't have much of a consensus at this point. CBS Sports is projecting a Utah-Missouri matchup in the Holiday Bowl. ESPN.com's experts disagree about the Utes this week. Mark Schlabach is going with a Utah-Texas clash in San Diego, while Brad Edwards predicts a Utah-Georgia Tech meeting in the Sun Bowl.
— Despite Saturday's loss in Salt Lake City, UCLA still controls its Pac-12 fate.
— The Long Beach Press-Telegram reviews the Rick Neuheisel-Norm Chow reunion at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Jim Burton of the Standard-Examiner notes that Ron McBride concluded his coaching career in the Beehive State with a 34-31 victory.
— Former Ute David Reed still has the confidence of the Baltimore Ravens after a poor game Sunday in Seattle.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48