Now that the Utah Utes are bowl eligible for the ninth consecutive season, question is where will they go?
National pundits don't have much of a consensus at this point. CBS Sports is projecting a Utah-Missouri matchup in the Holiday Bowl. ESPN.com's experts disagree about the Utes this week. Mark Schlabach is going with a Utah-Texas clash in San Diego, while Brad Edwards predicts a Utah-Georgia Tech meeting in the Sun Bowl.
— Despite Saturday's loss in Salt Lake City, UCLA still controls its Pac-12 fate.
— The Long Beach Press-Telegram reviews the Rick Neuheisel-Norm Chow reunion at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Jim Burton of the Standard-Examiner notes that Ron McBride concluded his coaching career in the Beehive State with a 34-31 victory.
— Former Ute David Reed still has the confidence of the Baltimore Ravens after a poor game Sunday in Seattle.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 146
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 29
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16