Now that the Utah Utes are bowl eligible for the ninth consecutive season, question is where will they go?
National pundits don't have much of a consensus at this point. CBS Sports is projecting a Utah-Missouri matchup in the Holiday Bowl. ESPN.com's experts disagree about the Utes this week. Mark Schlabach is going with a Utah-Texas clash in San Diego, while Brad Edwards predicts a Utah-Georgia Tech meeting in the Sun Bowl.
— Despite Saturday's loss in Salt Lake City, UCLA still controls its Pac-12 fate.
— The Long Beach Press-Telegram reviews the Rick Neuheisel-Norm Chow reunion at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Jim Burton of the Standard-Examiner notes that Ron McBride concluded his coaching career in the Beehive State with a 34-31 victory.
— Former Ute David Reed still has the confidence of the Baltimore Ravens after a poor game Sunday in Seattle.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 41
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26