Now that the Utah Utes are bowl eligible for the ninth consecutive season, question is where will they go?
National pundits don't have much of a consensus at this point. CBS Sports is projecting a Utah-Missouri matchup in the Holiday Bowl. ESPN.com's experts disagree about the Utes this week. Mark Schlabach is going with a Utah-Texas clash in San Diego, while Brad Edwards predicts a Utah-Georgia Tech meeting in the Sun Bowl.
— Despite Saturday's loss in Salt Lake City, UCLA still controls its Pac-12 fate.
— The Long Beach Press-Telegram reviews the Rick Neuheisel-Norm Chow reunion at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Jim Burton of the Standard-Examiner notes that Ron McBride concluded his coaching career in the Beehive State with a 34-31 victory.
— Former Ute David Reed still has the confidence of the Baltimore Ravens after a poor game Sunday in Seattle.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22