Man critical after auto-pedestrian accident in Bountiful
BOUNTIFUL — A 49-year-old man was in critical condition Thursday night after being hit by a vehicle while crossing the street.
A man crossing from an apartment complex across Orchard Drive was struck by a vehicle about 7:15 p.m.
"It just looks like right now that he crossed in front of the vehicle," said Bountiful Police Sgt. Gary Koehn. "The statement from the driver is that she didn't see him just prior to impact."
There are no crosswalks or signals in the area where the man was hit. The man's name was not immediately available.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 25