Man critical after auto-pedestrian accident in Bountiful
BOUNTIFUL — A 49-year-old man was in critical condition Thursday night after being hit by a vehicle while crossing the street.
A man crossing from an apartment complex across Orchard Drive was struck by a vehicle about 7:15 p.m.
"It just looks like right now that he crossed in front of the vehicle," said Bountiful Police Sgt. Gary Koehn. "The statement from the driver is that she didn't see him just prior to impact."
There are no crosswalks or signals in the area where the man was hit. The man's name was not immediately available.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 80
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26