Ex-NBA player Shawn Bradley recovers custom-built bike
MURRAY — Former NBA player Shawn Bradley regained possession Thursday of the custom-made bike someone stole from his barn this past weekend.
The bike built for the 7 foot 6 inch tall basketball player couldn't have been easy for the thief to sell or even ride and was recovered by police.
"I've got to figure out how to get the seat back up where it belongs. They tried to adjust it for them to ride," Bradley said Thursday. "It's not for the average person, shall we say."
A random search of a residence by state probation and parole officials turned up the bike Thursday afternoon, police said. Joshua Carter, 34, was arrested for investigation of possession of stolen property and theft, Murray Police Sgt. Brian Wright said.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12