Ex-NBA player Shawn Bradley recovers custom-built bike
MURRAY — Former NBA player Shawn Bradley regained possession Thursday of the custom-made bike someone stole from his barn this past weekend.
The bike built for the 7 foot 6 inch tall basketball player couldn't have been easy for the thief to sell or even ride and was recovered by police.
"I've got to figure out how to get the seat back up where it belongs. They tried to adjust it for them to ride," Bradley said Thursday. "It's not for the average person, shall we say."
A random search of a residence by state probation and parole officials turned up the bike Thursday afternoon, police said. Joshua Carter, 34, was arrested for investigation of possession of stolen property and theft, Murray Police Sgt. Brian Wright said.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 33
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 20
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17