A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct. 31-Nov. 5.
1."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2."Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
4. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
5. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, Jacob T. Marley is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
A modern-day version of the biblical story of the prodigal son, a tale of redemption, hope, and the true meaning of Christmas.
10. "The Snow Angel," Glenn Beck
A poignant tale about family, forgiveness, and the freedom to live a future free of the past.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- LDS Church publishes new Web essay on Book of...
- BYU students took cover in bomb shelter...
- Here's a riddle: What highlights Biblical...
- Making the transition from seminary to institute
- LDS cartoonist finds reason to laugh at,...
- LDS Church publishes new Web essay on... 91
- Ask Angela: I don't want to go to BYU 58
- Reader Voices: An argument for the... 32
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor... 29
- Hobby Lobby aftermath spawns... 25
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 25
- Drone flies over LDS Washington... 16
- Why a religious exemption would not... 12