A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct. 31-Nov. 5.
1."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2."Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
4. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
5. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, Jacob T. Marley is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
A modern-day version of the biblical story of the prodigal son, a tale of redemption, hope, and the true meaning of Christmas.
10. "The Snow Angel," Glenn Beck
A poignant tale about family, forgiveness, and the freedom to live a future free of the past.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Family experiences a memorial miracle
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- How cemeteries and smartphones play a role in...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 135
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 79
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 22
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 8
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from... 7
- Jerry Earl Johnston: I can't move the... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4
- Obama to Jews: Shared values compel... 3