A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct. 31-Nov. 5.
1."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2."Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
4. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
5. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, Jacob T. Marley is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
A modern-day version of the biblical story of the prodigal son, a tale of redemption, hope, and the true meaning of Christmas.
10. "The Snow Angel," Glenn Beck
A poignant tale about family, forgiveness, and the freedom to live a future free of the past.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- LDS Church releases statement after vandals...
- Alzheimer's, fall claim life of Elder Keith...
- Mormon woman will be first female West Point...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- One organization demands 25 public...
- Broadway's 'Cinderella' talks about love for...
- Stop looking for a soul mate, BYU professor...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 234
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 104
- LDS Church releases statement after... 27
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between... 20
- Mormon woman will be first female West... 15
- Alzheimer's, fall claim life of Elder... 7
- President Eyring dedicates first temple... 5
- This is even more evidence that Jesus... 5