A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct. 31-Nov. 5.
1."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2."Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
4. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
5. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
Written with a voice reminiscent of Charles Dickens, Jacob T. Marley is a masterfully crafted story of remorse and redemption.
A modern-day version of the biblical story of the prodigal son, a tale of redemption, hope, and the true meaning of Christmas.
10. "The Snow Angel," Glenn Beck
A poignant tale about family, forgiveness, and the freedom to live a future free of the past.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- LDS Church leaders speak at RootsTech Family...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Choosing to act
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 36
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 13
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5