My view: People of faith must assert righteous principles to combat secularism
People of faith have a responsibility to their children, to their neighbors and to their God to proactively assert righteous principles both in political discourse and participating in their communities. The division caused by debating doctrinal differences is long past now that the adversary is coordinating efforts to mitigate the positive influence of a person with faith. Our responsibility is to make a stand using gentle, loving, wise and thoughtful words. We need not go down the path of hatred, but instead it is our pleasure to travel a high road of solidarity.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- President should not act without...
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Richard Davis: Mandela's greatest achievement...
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Letter: American billionaires
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 61
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 29
- President should not act without... 26
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 25