My view: People of faith must assert righteous principles to combat secularism
People of faith have a responsibility to their children, to their neighbors and to their God to proactively assert righteous principles both in political discourse and participating in their communities. The division caused by debating doctrinal differences is long past now that the adversary is coordinating efforts to mitigate the positive influence of a person with faith. Our responsibility is to make a stand using gentle, loving, wise and thoughtful words. We need not go down the path of hatred, but instead it is our pleasure to travel a high road of solidarity.
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- Robert Bennett: With public trust waning,...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Letters: No welfare, ever 57
- Letters: Deception and government 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- In our opinion: Reduce the legal... 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 22
- Letters: Paycheck Fairness Act 21
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20