Ask Angela: New YSA boundaries are a struggle — everyone is 21, and I am 30, and it's really discouraging
So let's do this. I'm excited for all of us (you, me, all the other readers) to start having dinner parties.
Let me know how it goes!
P.S. Follow me on Twitter (@angelatrusty) for more tips on how to get your first dinner parties going, I'll be tweeting about it all weekend!
Dear readers: Do you feel out of place (age-wise) in your singles ward? What do you do to make your Sabbath worship more meaningful? As far as dating is concerned, how have smaller group activities worked for you? What other types of activities do you attend to meet new people?
Advice columnist Angela Trusty answers questions about a variety of topics, including the Mormon young single adult experience. Do you have a question you'd like to have discussed? Her email is email@example.com
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 29
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 23
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 20
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 18