Washington State athletic director Bill Moos told The Spokesman-Review that he is confident the Pac-12 will approve an NCAA option to add $2,000 per scholarship to help student-athletes with "the full cost of attendance, or money beyond that supplied to cover tuition, room and board, books and fees."
Moos told the newspaper he thinks the Pac-12 will approve it to avoid being in a position of recruiting disadvantage. There's also a "genuine feeling among the group that it's good legislation.
— The Tucson Citizen takes a looks at how Arizona will try to defend John White IV.
— Check out defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake's weekly interview with ESPN 700's Bill and Spence Show.
— ESPN.com has kind things to say about Alex Smith of the San Francisco 49ers.
— Mike Grant and Robert Jackson of KSL.com have put together a scouting report on Arizona.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 24
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22