Washington State athletic director Bill Moos told The Spokesman-Review that he is confident the Pac-12 will approve an NCAA option to add $2,000 per scholarship to help student-athletes with "the full cost of attendance, or money beyond that supplied to cover tuition, room and board, books and fees."
Moos told the newspaper he thinks the Pac-12 will approve it to avoid being in a position of recruiting disadvantage. There's also a "genuine feeling among the group that it's good legislation.
— The Tucson Citizen takes a looks at how Arizona will try to defend John White IV.
— Check out defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake's weekly interview with ESPN 700's Bill and Spence Show.
— ESPN.com has kind things to say about Alex Smith of the San Francisco 49ers.
— Mike Grant and Robert Jackson of KSL.com have put together a scouting report on Arizona.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 51
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 47
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45