Today in the Bloggernacle: 'A Book of Mormon Story,' and seeing the brand-new Statue of Liberty
Mormon Messages: Oh, I just got chills listening to (and watching) this young bishop from London, England, as he told "A Book of Mormon Story," complete with incredible and artistic animation. Wow! Share this newest Mormon Messages video with your friends and family today.
Liberty’s statue: You often think of the pioneers in the early years of the trek, but these pioneers “Bound for Zion 1887” had their own adventure crossing the ocean and then the States, memorialized by these awesome letters. Plus, its very cool timing to read about these Saints seeing the Statue of Liberty — which is now celebrating its 125th anniversary — when it was still so new. Click in!
Quick pic: I don’t know why, but this picture of some missionaries “Preparing for Baptism” in Mexico really struck me. You don’t often think about the work of cleaning the font as part of the preparation. Check it out.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Partially paralyzed LDS runner completes...
- 'Meet the Mormons' an example of church...
- New Harmony: Church questions? I have a dozen
- Polygamy essays provide information about...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Wright Words: Are you an odd duck?
- Polygamy essays provide information... 69
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 61
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 22
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Using faith... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- New Harmony: Church questions? I have a... 15
- 'Meet the Mormons' an example of church... 7