Today in the Bloggernacle: 'A Book of Mormon Story,' and seeing the brand-new Statue of Liberty
Mormon Messages: Oh, I just got chills listening to (and watching) this young bishop from London, England, as he told "A Book of Mormon Story," complete with incredible and artistic animation. Wow! Share this newest Mormon Messages video with your friends and family today.
Liberty’s statue: You often think of the pioneers in the early years of the trek, but these pioneers “Bound for Zion 1887” had their own adventure crossing the ocean and then the States, memorialized by these awesome letters. Plus, its very cool timing to read about these Saints seeing the Statue of Liberty — which is now celebrating its 125th anniversary — when it was still so new. Click in!
Quick pic: I don’t know why, but this picture of some missionaries “Preparing for Baptism” in Mexico really struck me. You don’t often think about the work of cleaning the font as part of the preparation. Check it out.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 165
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- General Women's Session focuses on... 12
- State bills to protect religious... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8