A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct 24-29.
1."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
3."Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
5. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
6. "Janitors," by Tyler Whitesides
An exciting new fiction series from this debut author.
7. "Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25," Richard Paul Evans
A new adventure novel from Richard Paul Evans.
8. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
9. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
10. "A Return to Virtue," Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...