A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct 24-29.
1."Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
3."Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
5. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
6. "Janitors," by Tyler Whitesides
An exciting new fiction series from this debut author.
7. "Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25," Richard Paul Evans
A new adventure novel from Richard Paul Evans.
8. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
9. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
10. "A Return to Virtue," Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and religion...
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,...
- Church History Symposium examines Mormonism's...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 101
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 68
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 20
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 20
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 17
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,... 16