Today in the Bloggernacle: New inspiring video from Hilary Weeks, and more Halloween treats
Beautiful Heartbreak: I keep seeing this gorgeous new video from Hilary Weeks featured by friends in my Facebook feeds. In “Beautiful Heartbreak,” Weeks spotlights well-known Mormon mommy blogger Stephanie Nielson as well as Time Out for Women presenter Mariama Kallon. Click to inject a little beauty, hope and music into your day, courtesy of some incredible women. As a bonus, check out Weeks’ blog, on which she chronicles some amazing stories about making her newest album.
Pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. Pumpkin-Coconut Chowder with Shrimp. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. These and nine other pumpkin-themed recipes are featured in this “Pumpkin Recipe Roundup.” If you’re looking for something, or lots of things, to make with pumpkin, you need to check this pumpkin-y post.
Mad scientists: Surprise your kids (or party guests) with this delightfully spooky concoction from the ladies at Our Best Bites: “Mad Scientist Potion.” It combines a sweet colorful drink with dry ice and results in a memorable experience. Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Space and religion: How believers view latest...
- Genealogy: A journal has many uses
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 39
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 25
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 21
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 17
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 16
- Space and religion: How believers view... 11