Today in the Bloggernacle: New inspiring video from Hilary Weeks, and more Halloween treats
Beautiful Heartbreak: I keep seeing this gorgeous new video from Hilary Weeks featured by friends in my Facebook feeds. In “Beautiful Heartbreak,” Weeks spotlights well-known Mormon mommy blogger Stephanie Nielson as well as Time Out for Women presenter Mariama Kallon. Click to inject a little beauty, hope and music into your day, courtesy of some incredible women. As a bonus, check out Weeks’ blog, on which she chronicles some amazing stories about making her newest album.
Pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. Pumpkin-Coconut Chowder with Shrimp. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. These and nine other pumpkin-themed recipes are featured in this “Pumpkin Recipe Roundup.” If you’re looking for something, or lots of things, to make with pumpkin, you need to check this pumpkin-y post.
Mad scientists: Surprise your kids (or party guests) with this delightfully spooky concoction from the ladies at Our Best Bites: “Mad Scientist Potion.” It combines a sweet colorful drink with dry ice and results in a memorable experience. Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 109
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 32
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 8