Today in the Bloggernacle: New inspiring video from Hilary Weeks, and more Halloween treats
Beautiful Heartbreak: I keep seeing this gorgeous new video from Hilary Weeks featured by friends in my Facebook feeds. In “Beautiful Heartbreak,” Weeks spotlights well-known Mormon mommy blogger Stephanie Nielson as well as Time Out for Women presenter Mariama Kallon. Click to inject a little beauty, hope and music into your day, courtesy of some incredible women. As a bonus, check out Weeks’ blog, on which she chronicles some amazing stories about making her newest album.
Pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. Pumpkin-Coconut Chowder with Shrimp. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. These and nine other pumpkin-themed recipes are featured in this “Pumpkin Recipe Roundup.” If you’re looking for something, or lots of things, to make with pumpkin, you need to check this pumpkin-y post.
Mad scientists: Surprise your kids (or party guests) with this delightfully spooky concoction from the ladies at Our Best Bites: “Mad Scientist Potion.” It combines a sweet colorful drink with dry ice and results in a memorable experience. Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter of name...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 22
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 18