Today in the Bloggernacle: New inspiring video from Hilary Weeks, and more Halloween treats
Beautiful Heartbreak: I keep seeing this gorgeous new video from Hilary Weeks featured by friends in my Facebook feeds. In “Beautiful Heartbreak,” Weeks spotlights well-known Mormon mommy blogger Stephanie Nielson as well as Time Out for Women presenter Mariama Kallon. Click to inject a little beauty, hope and music into your day, courtesy of some incredible women. As a bonus, check out Weeks’ blog, on which she chronicles some amazing stories about making her newest album.
Pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. Pumpkin-Coconut Chowder with Shrimp. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. These and nine other pumpkin-themed recipes are featured in this “Pumpkin Recipe Roundup.” If you’re looking for something, or lots of things, to make with pumpkin, you need to check this pumpkin-y post.
Mad scientists: Surprise your kids (or party guests) with this delightfully spooky concoction from the ladies at Our Best Bites: “Mad Scientist Potion.” It combines a sweet colorful drink with dry ice and results in a memorable experience. Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had far-reaching...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 10
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 6
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 5
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 5