Today in the Bloggernacle: New inspiring video from Hilary Weeks, and more Halloween treats
Beautiful Heartbreak: I keep seeing this gorgeous new video from Hilary Weeks featured by friends in my Facebook feeds. In “Beautiful Heartbreak,” Weeks spotlights well-known Mormon mommy blogger Stephanie Nielson as well as Time Out for Women presenter Mariama Kallon. Click to inject a little beauty, hope and music into your day, courtesy of some incredible women. As a bonus, check out Weeks’ blog, on which she chronicles some amazing stories about making her newest album.
Pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. Pumpkin-Coconut Chowder with Shrimp. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. These and nine other pumpkin-themed recipes are featured in this “Pumpkin Recipe Roundup.” If you’re looking for something, or lots of things, to make with pumpkin, you need to check this pumpkin-y post.
Mad scientists: Surprise your kids (or party guests) with this delightfully spooky concoction from the ladies at Our Best Bites: “Mad Scientist Potion.” It combines a sweet colorful drink with dry ice and results in a memorable experience. Enjoy!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared LDS Scouts rescue couple off...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Video purports to show second beheading of US...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 66
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 18
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Brigham Young, Utah War topic of... 3
- LDS missionaries share messages about... 2
- Cracks in the ‘stained-glass... 2